Even though I’m somewhat annoyed at the moment after my last post explaining that “IMReportCard No Longer Pays Cash For Credits“, I did come online today to some good news.
Cashcrate isn’t my favorite site just because… they’re my favorite site to make money online because they continue to go above and beyond to make the site better and better, which will only assist their members in making more money.
I logged into Cashcrate today to find some very exciting new changes.
The Cashcrate message center has now been revamped! The message center can be used to contact your referrer and ask for help on how to make money with Cashcrate or to contact your referrals, and help them make money as well. It was totally redone and includes the following features!
1. You can format (bold, italics, underline, etc) your messages and add links (html)!
2. Threaded view! (See a history of the back and forth messages between you and the other party involved.)
3. You get messages when a welcome message/referral message is approved/denied. And they will tell you why it was denied so you can edit it and try again.
4. You can control which referrals get your messages. This is great because you can send messages to only your inactive or recently inactive referrals, etc.
5. Usernames! You can now identify people from their usernames instead of just ID#. This feature can build a more friendly atmosphere between referrers and referrals because instead of calling someone #27268272, they can now be called “Johnny”, or whatever name they sign up to Cashcrate with.
See the screenshot below for what the new message system looks like.
Remember, if you use any of the links or banners on my page to sign up to Cashcrate, that guarantees you a FREE step by step tutorial to making money with Cashcrate. Just check the message center and REPLY TO MY WELCOME MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS so I can email you that tutorial.
Aside from the great message center change, there’s also a new Payment Wall, where members of Cashcrate can post their payments for 20points free! The new Payment Wall is a great way to show that Cashcrate is not a scam. In fact, the new Payment Wall states that Cashcrate has paid out $3,821,878.69 to it’s users since 2006!
Here’s a screenshot of what the new Payment Wall looks like. As you can see, some other members have already begun posting their payment proofs as well.
If you’re not a member of Cashcrate yet, I suggest you sign up and get cracking, because this site keeps getting better and better.
If you’re already a member of Cashcrate, you can find these new changes by logging in and going to the Earnings section of your account. Be sure to post your payments and giftcards and receive those free points. Remember, points can be used to play games on Cashcrate where you can win even more points, or you can save them up and exchange them for prizes and giftcards in the prize shop.
As you can see from the screenshot below, I’ve already posted one of my payments too and gotten my 20points! I plan on doing a few more soon.