First of all, I just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone that gave me feedback on my new layout! I’m glad you guys like it! I really like the new change as well, and I tend to keep it around for a while.
Secondly, I have to say.. I LOVE Swagbucks.com and I’m officially a “Swaggernaut” lol, which is what the site refers to people who are addicted. Haha!
I absolutely love how easy it is to just search some random word or phrase every day and win swagbucks for it!
Here’s a screenshot of my latest win! P.S. Don’t ask why I searched that haha, I just typed in the first random thought that came to mind.
As usual click for a bigger view.
And if you noticed, I now have 101 Swagbucks! I can already redeem for a few prizes but I prefer to save up for something really good, especially since they’re so easy to get.
I’ve gotten a few questions about Swagbucks, so here are just a few explanations for people that might be wondering the same thing.
* Why am I searching and not winning any Swagbucks?
* If I’m not logged into Swagbucks.com, can I still win for searching?
- Yes you can, but if you win, you must then log in to claim the swagbuck on your account.
* Why can’t I join Swagbucks.com?
- Currently, they only accept members of the United States. If you live in another country, that might be the problem.
* Where do I get swagcodes?
- I recently did a post called A Swagbucks Tip. You can find alot more information there about where to find swagcodes.
Hope this helps clarify a few of the questions people had about Swagbucks, and last but not least, yes it’s completely FREE to sign up!